Today’s link round-up is about stories, fictional situations and other related detritus:
- Superheroine galleries. From Barbarella to Lara Croft. Actually, does Ms. Croft qualify as “super”? Does she have special powers beyond her +4 Cleavage of Distraction?
- Sound advice for geeky time travellers.
- Purely in the interests of science, I have replaced the word “wand” with “wang” in the first Harry Potter Book.
- Send an email to yourself in the future. Of course, what are the odds of your address remaining the same?
- Choose Your Own Adventure for adults.