While I may not be giving many gifts this year, that doesn’t mean that you can’t. Here are some suggestions. All of these are friends and family who make stuff for sale:
- Hailey Kim cards…great for Christmas or anytime of year (that’s one to the right).
- Going to go to Victoria anytime soon? Get this book that my brother wrote: Victoria: Secrets Of The City. Also, check of this tiny classic.
- Are you 5 to 8 years old? Do you know someone who is? Give them my friend Heather Dyer’s excellent book Tina and the Penguin.
- For the well-monied gift-givers, an Echo Memoirs personal memoir.
- And, of course, who doesn’t need professional communications services?
Shop away, folks.