I’ve got way too many bookmarks kicking around, so here’s a bit of a themeless core dump:
- The man really loathes our nation. "Reason #24: Their self-appraisal that they are A polite people". How unpleasant. I may have to write him a stern but carefully-worded letter. I also like the rating system on the Movie Ruiner (predictably, spoilers ahead) page.
- The lovely and fascinating Matchbook Museum.
- Finally, a handy spot for all my sexual consent form needs.
- Find your Christian soul mate. I mostly cite this page to highlight it’s lame slogan: "intelligent matching for compatible couples". Gosh, that sounds like fun.
- Movie credits are getting kind of lengthy.
- URL of the week: www.stormgasm.com. Yes, it’s safe for work (though there’s kind of a suggestive photo of a tornado on the home page). It’s all about storm-chasing.
- Are these a great idea or just plain stupid? I’m perplexed.
- A wonderful, simple, addictive game. It’s a downloadable EXE, but it’s worth it. It’s
what you’d get if Da Vinci built Pong 2.0 in 1981.