Cheating, crimes and other suspect activities:
- Now that your cell phone has a camera phone, how can you effectively lie to your girlfriend about where you are? Technology to the rescue.
- What do to when you spot your cousin in a porn movie.
- The life of a parking cop.
- This is hardly cheating, but it is thinking out of the box.
- From Slashdot, the tale of catching a 419er (you know, that Nigerian spam scam). In Dublin, no less.
- Thief steals phone. Owner calls thief. Thief reveals her location. Jailarity ensues (to borrow a common Fark phrase).
- Mass CD copying made so easy, a shaved baboon could pirate the new Alanis album.
- This movie portrays some hilarious behaviour, which may or may not be dubious. Via Todd, it’s a wacky educational film from the fifties, teaching boys about the evil homosexual lurking around every corner. Apparently you can spot them because they sport sunglasses, moustaches and nice cars.