Generally geeky things. Or new doohickeys. And a thingamabob or two.
- From Steel White Table, the newest
recruiting billboard for geeks. This immediately reminded me of Electronic
effort last winter.
- Is it really ruggedized? Snuff
photos for techies.
- I guess these qualify as technology. A while back, I referenced the Niplette,
and said they should call it the Anistonizer. I’d like to revoke that title
and hand it to the good (if misguided) folks at Body
Perks (what is that woman pointing to on the home page? Is she flagging
a cab? Insert headlights joke here).
I learned at MIT. And I don’t understand any of it. Don’t they teach,
I don’t know, 19th Century Drama at MIT?
- A bunch of videos
from NotCon, a UK geekfest. I particularly liked Danny O’Brien’s Life Hacks.
- Going to drink and drive in the US? Assess the penalty state-by-state with
the DWI calculator.
Personally, I want a nation-wide calculator which will identify the states
with the least harsh sentences. Then I’ll be able to plan my cross-country
- From Gizmodo,
we find single-use,
automatic circumcisions. The Gizmodo entry is pretty funny, as it uses
the term Bris-O-Matic. L’Chaim!
- 14-page interview with Bill Gates from Scientific
Bonus link: On eBay, the best
comic book collection ever is up for auction. It’s currently going for US