Weird things. Some weirder than others.
boudoir photography without the subjects, and with design assessments
of the backgrounds. Safe for work.
- If you’re honest, romantic, sensitive, creative, quirky, good-looking, witty,
confident, a go-getter, have graduate degrees, a fit body and Jewish, you
can marry Blaire. I might add ‘masochistic’
to that list. Oddly, she views a new husbands as a
good strategy for finding religion.
- I’ve seen photos of this
amazing periodic table before, but have never seen this vast site about
- Japanese fashion is sometimes really,
- This hardly qualifies as weird, but I’m including it anyway. If everyone
in the world could vote for Bush or Kerry, who
would they choose?
- The way your character’s arm moves in this
Flash game is kind of disturbing.
- Crazy Playmobile
- Guy (possibly George Lazenby) almost
chokes himself with Oliver Sack’s iridium.
- Not weird, just topical–Hot Olympian
men. Safe for work.
- A moose gets loose in a grocery store, and it
doesn’t happen in Canada. (Thanks, Mirabilis)
Bonus link: Not weird, but an
amusing Olympics-themed joke.