Just some random stuff to tide you over–it’s a busy Friday:
- Russian Muslim develops computer game to liberate
Chechnya. Maybe the Iraqi insurgents should start a game studio? Thanks,
- Hot on the heels of the Indian
Spiderman, we get a Latina
- Speaking of superheroes, check out what
I did during Elektra. Fair use, anyone?
- A pretty amusing Fark photoshop contest: unlikely
hide-and-go-seek hiding spots. I particularly dig this
one. Several people are earning first-class tickets to Hell.
- Roof sex among the
overstuffed chairs (MOV). Audio definitely unsafe for work.
- Interesting discussion of homosexuality
and gaming. On a vaguely related note, did you know that homosexuality detection expert was an actual job? Again, thanks to Kotaku.