Things went so swimmingly at Northern Voice last February that we decided to do it again. Check out this entry on the new (all blue) Northern Voice 2006 site for all the details. Here’s the upshot of the deal:
- It’s a two-day conference now, with Friday being a self-organizing thingy in the tradition of Foo Camp and Bar Camp. Saturday will be similar to last year’s conference. You can register for either or both days.
- It’s going to be Friday, February 10 and Saturday, February 11.
- It’s slightly more expensive than last year, but still absurdly cheap at CAN $30 for either day or $50 for both.
- It’s back at UBC Robson Square.
- We’re seriously considering holding a potluck dinner on the Friday night.
The site’s still a little rough around the edges, but go take a look, and tell your friends.