BlogBurst is a syndication service that places your blog on top-tier online destinations. You get visibility, audience reach and traffic, while publishers weave the rich and diverse fabric of the blogosphere into their sites.
What do you get out of this?
- Visibility and exposure on major news and portal sites
- Traffic through attribution and links back to your blog
- Authority and credibility within your topic area
- New readers who wouldn’t normally find out about your blog
- The opportunity to take your blog to the next level
What don’t you get? Money. This content must have value. Otherwise, why would a middleman like BlogBurst even exist? Yet, nobody’s willing to pay for it? In theory, getting syndicated on a high traffic site will drive more readers to your blog, and therefore generate more revenue if you servce ads. I’m not sure, but I’ll bet it’s not that many more readers, because they can (and no doubt prefer to) read your stuff on the mainstream media site.