Just a few points that I’ve been meaning to mention:
- We turned on trackbacks for this site again. And by ‘we’, I mean Arwen, who has done excellent work moving all my DB.com shite from Box A to Box B. If I’d tried to do it myself, it would have been a nightmare of Burtonesque proportions. I had turned off trackbacks a couple of years ago because of the ridiculous amount of spam, and lousy implementation. Akismet is kicking arse and taking names on the spam, so I thought I’d try again.
- This Friday I’ll be on a panel called “Getting Paid to Blog” at the 69th (69th!) Annual National Student Journalism Conference. I’m fortunate to have Sean Holman and
Crawford KillianRobert Ouimet as fellow panelists.
- I had a third point, but it’s slipped my mind.
- Ah, right, maybe this was it. If you know anybody in the market for a one-bedroom Yaletown apartment, we’ll be listing ours next month. I’ll write an official post then, but I just thought I’d mention it. Here are some photos and a floor plan.
- UPDATE: I remember what the third point was supposed to be, which is now the fifth point. I’m one of the 20 third-prize winners in a Seagate contest for which I wrote this blog post. I ratio of entries to winners appears to be 2 to 1, so it’s no great achievement, but I’m always happy to own another pocket-sized hard drive. PodTech, the folks who ran the contest, aren’t being very proactive about contacting the winners, but, you know, everybody’s busy.