One of our clients is a global warming blog. We do sundry online marketing activities for them, and we’re planning an online photography contest on the site.
We’re looking for a kick-ass prize for the winning submission. We’re exploring some options, but I figured I’d post here and see if anybody had something to offer. Ideally the prize would:
- Be worth at least CAN $500. It can be cash, but it doesn’t have to be.
- Appeal to a broad audience. Or at least to your average Flickr user.
- Not be geography-specific.
- Not be from a company who’s trying to greenwash their organization. ExxonMobil need not apply.
Benefits to the donor company include:
- Associating your company with a particularly popular cause
- Brand exposure to all those tasty online influencer types
- Link love from the photo contest site, and possibly from sites that link to the contest
- Sweet, sweet karma
If you are, belong to or know of such a company, feel free to drop me a line.