- Take taxi to Mgarr Harbour.
- Catch the aforementioned Harbour Air sea plane to Valetta on the larger island of Malta.
- Stay over night in Valetta.
- Take a taxi to the airport.
- Fly Air Malta (a great airline, in our limited experience) to the 9th level of Hell, Heathrow Airport.
- Fly Air Canada (yay, elderly and grumpy staff) to Vancouver via Ottawa.
- Get picked up at airport.
- Collapse into bed.
It ain’t going to be pretty. I have the usual in-flight entertainment system–computer with movies and television (and an extra battery), iPod full of podcasts and several books and magazines. Plus, I like a stop midway through the trip, as opposed to flying from London to Calgary, and then the silly, short hop over the Rockies to Vancouver.
I’m coming to Vancouver and area to speak at Gnomedex (yep, that’s terrifying), attend BarCamp Vancouver, meet clients and potential clients and see the fam damily.
As such, blogging will be a bit light and unpredictable this week, as I’ve got a ton of meetings and must make my way down to Seattle. Bear with me, and service will return to normal as soon as possible.