I have many things I’ve been meaning to blog about, and not enough hours in my day. Forgive this big bolus o’ links:
- I hadn’t heard of Sphinn before (thanks to Pete, I think). It’s kind of Digg for internet marketing news.
- I really like Library Thing’s Zeitgeist (thanks, Monique). It kind of answers the question “what is the Internet reading?”
- FixMyStreet looks like a terrific idea.
- Scrivener is a OS X tool for writers (thanks, James). I haven’t tried it yet, but I promise not to judge it on the lousy name. I just remembered that I grew up with a girl whose last name was ‘Scrivener’.
- The folks from GiveMeaning have started a blog which looks useful to anybody engaged in online fundraising.
- Keira-Anne hears an only-in-British Columbia announcement on BC Ferries.
- Steve mentions a new show by Ronnie Burkett (more info and photos). I saw Burkett’s extraordinary Tinka’s New Dress about a decade ago, and it blew my mind. It’s on my top five lists of theatre-going experiences.