If you’ll forgive a little cross-promotion, I wanted to point to some recent posts on our social media marketing ebook blog. We’ve been trying to blog regularly there over the past month or two. That won’t last forever, but I wanted to build up a bit of an audience and some fodder for the search engines:
- Expert Generated Content: “In my experience, the media loves big, easy-to-articulate ideas.”
- AmazonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Top Reviewers are Influencers, Too: “If youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ve got a book on terriers, for example, donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t necessarily pitch the top reviewers. Pitch the top reviewers of pet books instead.”
- Great Movie Marketing and a Hamburger Phone From Juno: Just click through to see the photo of the cool hamburger phone promotion.
- Has The Tipping Point Jumped the Shark?: “Duncan Watts, the smart dude between the anti-influencers theory, isnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t stirring the pot without reason.”
- Bad Blogger Relations Etiquette Misses the Target: You may have seen this hilarious Target ad before. I like how the Target PR people say that the model is “making a snow angel”. When there’s no snow, and it’s a still photo, ‘making a snow angel’ rapidly becomes ‘splayed provocatively on a bullseye’.