The first article title on the page is the name of your band.
The last four words of the very last quote is the title of your album.
The third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.
There doesn’t seem to be much respect for copyright in step #3 there. I regenerated the Explore page until I got an image that was Creative Commons-licensed. It didn’t take long.
Here are my submissions. They’re not nearly as good as most of the others in the photo pool, but they were fun to make none the less.
- My Wikipedia article was about presidents of good ol’ Walla Walla University.
- My quote was, in full, by James Thurber: “He knows all about art, but he doesn’t know what he likes”.
- My photo was of a great-looking old hotel in Austin, Texas.
- For my second attempt, my Wikipedia article was about a town in Finland.
- My quote was, in full, by Andy Rooney: “Don’t rule out working with your hands. It does not preclude using your head.”
- My photo was apparently a self-portrait by this Flickr user.
I was kind of thinking of that famous John Coltrane album: