It’s a busy day, so I thought I’d hit up some six-year-old blog posts and see which links are still alive and interesting. It’s not surprising that the link decay rate is at least 50%. What is shocking is how of the broken links go to mainstream media sites. All links but the last one go to external sites:
- Remember SaveKaryn.com? She parlayed her debt-ridden slackerdom into a book deal, and now she’s written a novel, too.
- For some reason, portraits of 5000 iPods from around the world are less exciting than they used to be.
- Good to see that the Goldberg family is still doing well.
- Jewelry created from the carbon remains of your loved ones.
- A great database of childhood beliefs.
- And one link to my own site. I was really unimpressed with Ryan Adams in concert back in 2002.