Julie is a bridesmaid at an upcoming wedding, and organized a stagette. They didn’t play many games, but they did play the one where you ask the bridge questions about the groom. In the case of this stagette, if the bride’s answer doesn’t match the groom’s, she had to take a drink.
Julie did a little research to see what kinds of questions were available online, and she was disappointed by the results. So she devised her own list. I thought I’d post it here for posterity:
The questions game
Here are 20 questions for the groom.
- What was the name of your first pet?
- What’s your favourite band?
- What’s your all-time favourite meal?
- What’s your guilty pleasure?
- What’s the best meal that the bride makes for you?
- Who’s your movie star crush?
- What would you say is the bride’s guilty pleasure?
- What’s your biggest pet peeve?
- What city would you most like to visit?
- What is your least favourite chore?
- Where was your first kiss?
- If you and the bride have a song, what is it?
- Who’s your favourite hockey player?
- What super power would you choose?
- How many countries have you visited?
- What’s your favourite movie?
- If the bride could throw away one thing from your wardrobe, what would it be?
- Where did you go on your first date?
- What is the bride’s favourite book?
- What’s the best trip you’ve ever taken together?