An extraordinary collection of bad pick-up lines. Here are a few classics:
- Baby, I'm no Fred Flintstone, but I can make your Bedrock!
- I am conducting a field test of how many woman have pierced nipples.
- They call me "coffee". I grind so fine.
- I may not be dairy queen but I'll treat you right!!!
- Hi, I'm foreign. I've got Russian hands and Roman fingers.
I bear no responsibility should any injuries occur from applying these lines in an actual pick-up scenario.
In fact, these are just from the lame category. There are bunch of others, including Flattery (Baby, you're so sweet, you put Hershey's outta business), Straight to the Point (Hi, I'm a tawdry slut looking for a good time), and, my favourite, Left Field (Want to see my stamp collection?).