As you know, dear readers, I love randomness and serendipity. As such, these sentences overheard on the Tube are fantastic. Mind you, when I've taken the Tube in London, I don't hear many people talking. Mostly their being all British and grim, contemplating the immensity of their commutes.
A few of my favourites:
- Classical dressage is really the most interesting part of horsemanship.
- Camille Paglia. She's clever, but she knows it. She should just shut up.
- If we ever move to Southgate, shoot me.
- Ben Affleck doesn't even have a face.
- I would like to kill everyone. Except you. Obviously.