This page provides news about ths site, recognizes and reciprocates
links, and credits those who have submitted suggestions:
- [November 5, 2002] We've been rather delinquent over the past
month. Our goal is going to be one new story every two weeks.
Or at least twice a month. We'll see how it goes.
- [November 4, 2002] Added a new article: Sales
Team Achieves UnHoly Troika: Porn, Guns and Heroin and some
new Web services we'd like to see.
- [October 17, 2002] Thank you Otiose
Cognitions for the link.
- [October 9, 2002] Added a new article: Web
Services Unable to Connect Legacy System with Spork.
- [October 9, 2002] Thanks to all of the people who suggested
Web services we'd like to see. There are too many to name (we've
had over fifty!), but keep
them coming. We'll post a few new ones every few days.
- [October 7, 2002] It may not be very cool to gleefully report
the number of site visitors (particularly when they're not six
digit numbers), but we're right chuffed (and amazed) to have had
2795 visitors today. That includes 149 hits from the Czech Republic--you
boys, get back to work.
- [October 6, 2002] Thanks to Colin Adam for the mention on Webservices.org.
- [October 5, 2002] Xmlhack
mentioned us in their news wire.
- [October 4, 2002] Props to Chris Sells at Sells
- [October 4, 2002] We had 1632 visitors today!
- [October 3, 2002] Sam
Ruby likes our .NET story.
- [October 3, 2002] TheServerSide
thinks we're "well worth the visit."
- [October 1, 2002] Site launched.