Write For Us
Frankly, we're lazy people. If this site really took off, and all
we had to do was convert the occasional Word document to HTML, we'd
be overjoyed. What we're looking for:
- First off, it must be about Web services. Seeing as we're supposed
to be "leaders in Web services humor," we don't have
much flexibility on this.
- It also must be funny. If it makes you and your nerdy friends laugh,
then it's probably funny.
- Generally, write in a journalistic style. Unless you've got
an idea for a recurring editorial or the joke is in the style.
Think The New York Times without the Mr's.
- Include images with what you write. If you aren't confident
making images yourself, come up with some ideas for images that
can accompany your piece and send them along.
- We prefer HTML format for submissions. The simpler the HTML
tags, the better. If you're unsure what that means, run HTMLTidy
on your code before you send it in. Don't want to do HTML? Then
send it in MS Word format.
E-mail articles, suggestions or abuse us at firstname.lastname@example.org.